Focal Point Focal Point

wow!

this track is actually really fun to listen.
The melody is a bit from childish to hmmmmm..... i think there's some passion in it, while the beat is backing up with it's "left and right" rythm. And the effect takes me higher till the end.

Mission accomplished, congratulations :D

P.S. it didn't feel repetitive to me at all, you made some nice use of the sfx.

RAVEN responds:

Hey Thoraxglycerin, thanks again for yet another review! Glad you enjoyed this track. I'll definitely keep you posted when I come out with another track. Later dude! =)

Get Me Out Of This Get Me Out Of This

that's nice...

your work with drum and bass is cool, also the piano is fitting really well, i'm a bit envious.
You should make more.
Also downloaded :P
and a five.

pichuscute0 responds:

Thanks man. :)

The First of Many The First of Many

The piano-part is.....

just cool. I can imagine to see your future work in the cd-stores, if you continue like this :D

The Kalimai Forest The Kalimai Forest

That's really good.....

as your other tracks, which i heard :D
When i listened to your track, it repeated a bit, but i like it very much, And i give you the highest points, this must be listened, also downloaded. :D

In Your Embrace In Your Embrace

How long did you practice for this?

The reason for asking that is that i really like it.
i never heard of deadmau5 either.
you know, i use your track for sleeping well, cuz it's so calming but yet like water, which holds on for a moment, just to be pure ice. <----- O_O
I wish i could do something like that, but then, perhaps i'm not experienced enough for it :P
I like your music a lot and i think i don't need to tell you how i rate your work.
I would even consider it to buy it.
I'm wishing you a lot of luck with your further advancing in your way of music style.
P.S. i give you a five, obvious isn't it? ^^

RAVEN responds:

Hey Thoraxglycerin, I'm glad you liked the track man! Anyway, I've been working with music production for about 3 and a half years now on and off, so I've learned a lot just by experimenting. When I first started working on this, I really didn't expect it to go in the direction that it did, but I'm amazed how many people ended up enjoying this one. Thanks for the feedback dude, it really means a lot. Take care! =)

4332 4332

what a wonderful music.

your music has a calm, lower harmonic (translated into english).
really nice, truly.
i feel myself calm when i hear your music.